The Rowan Slone novels-A Life, Redefined and A Life, Forward-are currently on tour! They are blog-hopping their way around the internet, gaining exposure and reviews. So, what are people saying?
Have a seat and I’ll tell you the highlights…
- “Rowan’s unfailing loyalty to her friend is wonderful to see. So often in YA books we have frienemies. Not in this book. Not with Jess & Rowan.” Review courtesy of Adventures in Reading.
- A Life, Redefined: “4 stars for great plot weaving and story telling.” A Life, Forward: “4 1/2 stars to the lovely Tracy Hewitt Meyer, well done, love.” Reviews courtesy of Mystical Lit Lounge.
- 4 stars to both books courtesy of The Phantom Paragrapher: “This series is perfect for those who love Teenage/New Adult grittiness.”
- 4 stars to A Life, Redefined; 3 1/2 stars to A Life, Forward, courtesy of It’s A Book Thing!
- “I think that these books can give a very real look at life to teenagers.” 4 out of 5 stars. Review courtesy of Beneath the Jacket Reviews.
I am deeply grateful to those bloggers who have provided a tour stop and offered reviews of my novels. Without these hard-working folks, it would be difficult for us indie authors to make our mark on the writing world.
I am also grateful to YA Reads for being so easy to work with in pulling this tour together.